Re: [T3] they can run well, Right?

<x-flowed>Are these the correct pressure sensors for a '71?

Jacob Hoffman
'71 FI AT Square

>This should be a 70-1 pressure sensor. Is it?

I have 4 pressure sensors that all have the same numbers on them.  The
first (I assume vw part number) is 311 906 051c. The second (I assume
bosch number) is 0 280 100 007.  I also have a 5th pressure sensor that
has no vw number, but just has 0 280 100 009.  I assume the PO that I
got all of these parts from must have pillaged it from another bosch FI
vehicle.  I am running on an unmolested one that has the vw part number
above.