Re: [T3] FI square shakes & hesitates

<< Have you checked the cable harness contacts to the injectors?  >>
<<I did unplug them one at a time and on all 4 times the engine's idle
slowed >>>
<<and got rough. That to me, inducates that the connectors are ok,
right?>>>>

I had a similar problem and I could pull the injector connections and get an
idle drop, but it would still bogg down.  I found that if I pushed on the
connection the idle would increase.  Therefore it was making contact
intermittenly and when it was making contact it was not very good.  I
tighted and cleaned the connection and this resolved the issue.  Try pushing
on it to see if this makes a difference.

Thanks,
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT
'97 Jetta