Re: [T3] FI square shakes & hesitates

jadney@vwtype3.org writes:

<< Have you checked the cable harness contacts to the injectors?  >>

I did unplug them one at a time and on all 4 times the engine's idle slowed
and got rough. That to me, inducates that the connectors are ok, right?
next I 'll be looking at the throttle valve switch, may be the inside got wet.
hisham
long Beach
70 sq.