Re: [T3] 73 steering wheel removal

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Dave's instructions are for the EARLY steering wheel.   ;-)

Oh yes, so it isn't!  Good instructions for that, though!

I don't like those later ones, for look or for function, so it was probably
freudian - I just wanted it to be an early one!

I got pretty excited today - looked at the mappoint site for the Madison to
Parma routes - all those places I've heard of from Westerns - eg Cheyenne.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------