Re: [T3] Starting problem

>  The point gap sounds WAAAY too wide. However, the symptoms sounds like a
fuel problem. Maybe a cold start
>valve malfunction.
This is 50deg Dwell! The cold start is disconnected.  Additionally, when I
give it gas during starting this helps rather than hinders starting.  And
this is just and occasional problem.  When I start up "cold" in the morning
or after it has been sitting awhile I have to turn the key a few times or
try the starter once before it starts up.  I think that this problem was
discussed before and someone pointed out that there is some valve in the
Fuel Pump that governs this action and could be causing a problem.  Would
these be related?

Thanks,
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT