Re: [T3] they can run well, Right?

<x-flowed>I went back to the '71 computer, and an unadulterated pressure sensor. As far as I can tell, it is correct for my car.

Jacob
'71 FI AT Square

From: "Keith Park" <topnotch@nycap.rr.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Subject: Re: [T3] they can run well, Right?
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:59:37 -0400

First off... ALL the FI stuff should be a matching set... dont even mess
with it till you get all the right stuff in there.  NEVER try adjusting the
pressure sensors... get a good virgin one that is correct for your system
and use that.  When everything is matched and correct with the FI we can
start helping you troubleshoot things with much greater ease..

Keith