Re: [T3] New listee, new T3

I am after one already, being already addicted to the ultra good Bentley
for my Splitty.
Please advice to year specific timing you refer to, I assume this is
ignition timing. Also, the valve sticker still read .004, does every one
set at .006 like the upright t1 crowd? Lets hope I get her mooving!
Thanks,
Al