[T3] Master Cylinder questions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>So, I pulled the dead MC from my '64 Notch and replaced it with a dual MC
from a donor '69 Square (SIDE NOTE: Have 2 of these if anyone in NW
Washington is looking for parts/project).

First question: One of the steering joints is hitting the connection from
the reservoir to the MC. I'm contemplating flipping the MC over so the hoses
connect to the bottom rather than the top. Other than re-bending the stinkin
(mumble, mumble) brake lines again, is there anything else I should be aware
of?

Question 2: Probably a no-brainer, but before noting the problem above, I
was trying to bleed the brakes. Rears work fine, but the front only moves
the same air back and forth in the tube from the bleeder nut to my handy
jar-o-fluid. Would this indicate a blown MC?

3: How hard are they to re-build?
4: Where's the best place to get a kit?
5: If not a kit, where to send it?

6: Is all of this such a pain that I should consider just getting the old
single-master rebuilt and putting that back on?

Thanks,
Andy
'64 Notch
'69 Square project x2