Re: [T3] Mirrors question?

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>This came up a few months ago when I was looking at the mirrors on my 66 Square.  The PS is larger than the DS and has a longer and taller stalk/stem.  I thought it was wrong also.  But after looking through the sales literature on Everett's site, I am pretty convinced that that is the way it is supposed to be.  There are several pictures of 66 and later cars that show this.  (Sorry, don't remember which ones)

The other "proof" is that the PS mirror would be pretty useless if it was the same as the DS.  Just too small.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)