Re: [T3] scrapbook entry help needed!

	Sorry -- if somebody can get me some extra vacation days, a hired
housekeeper, or has tips on getting by on less than six hours of sleep per
night, they'd get in there more quickly! :)

	I've spent my most recent vwtype3.org time on getting the archives
back up.  A major motivation for the change in the archives was to reserve
more space for the scrapbook on the main vwtype3.org server.

	I apologize for the delay.  When I do scrapbook updates, I like to
do a big bunch at once -- much more efficient that way.  I hope to tend to
the updates in February.  (Please don't re-submit -- it makes a tad more
work as I have to weed out the multiples.)

Regards,
-Greg