RE: [T3] LPG conversion (was Re: type3-d Digest V02 #77)

Hi James, Volks,

I recall that this coversion was covered in 2 past (6 months or so ago), issues of Total VW, a UK magazine.  I recall that the conversion was carried out on a Square, I remember becaues the "bottle" was mounted in the cargo area behind and to the side of the rear seat back seat rest, (it took up too much space and seemed like a waste of cargo space in that location).  If you need I can look up which issues it was covered in, and you can order those issues from them, or try to contact them on line @ www.totalvw.co.uk, or info@totalvw.co.uk  Good Luck!

Regard,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY USA
'65 Notch S (Nubb)