On-topic messages only (was Re: [T3] Fw: One little candle)

Folks,

	Please keep the discussion on-topic.  (VW Type III automobiles, in
case you're unsure -- see http://vwtype3.org/owners.manual/general/ for
mroe info.)

	O.k., sorry for the sarcasm, but, please, no virus "warnings",
jokes of the day, politcal messages, or other multilply-forwareded
e-mails.

	Also, I'm currently stumped by the html postings that are
squeaking through the filters, particularly from hotmail addresses.
Please, send only plain-text messages -- easier to set your mailer to do
so now, so that when I fix the filter you won't get your posts kicked
back to you...

-Greg Merritt