RE: [T3] Anyone need parts off a 73 Fasty?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm interested.  Always need something it seems and mine is a 73 also.  If
you get some people together on it and have a place to keep it, I'm in!

-----Original Message-----
From: JGGullion@aol.com [mailto:JGGullion@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 3:42 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] Anyone need parts off a 73 Fasty?

Hey all,

there is a guy down the road from me that has a 73 Fastback with a blown
motor.  The car is in good shape except for unusual rust --all the way
through---on the roof of the car.  Anyways....loads of good parts...perfect
bumpers, nice interior, good transmission, excellent fenders, nice
doors,,,etc.  Let me know if you need any parts off this car and send me a
price range.  If there is enough interest I will see what I can do.  Cheers,

Greg

</x-charset>