RE: [T3] generator or battery

    Good idea Toby, it won't hurt to check the water level.  Charging
FAQ please Jim.  I don't own a charger.  I'm familiar with slight
dimming at idle, but this has been much worse.
    There is one other symptom, an intermittent no-start.  This
occurred last year and I traced it to the voltage regulator needing a
wiggle.  I tightened the connectors and it went away until recently
(the wiggle still works).  If this "loose connection" happens while
the motor is running it might explain the extreme performance two
nights ago.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR