Re: [T3] help, i'm a girl.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm sure all the guys (and girls - we haven't forgotten about you Heather
and Pam) will have a lot of advice, but if you're looking for a step-by-step
guide to looking for the problem, check out this diagnostic website for VWs
at
http://www.peebles34.freeserve.co.uk/Pages/Engine%20Health%20Check/Troublesh
ooting/Troubleshooting.htm#GEP2

Off the wall though, it sounds like maybe you're Generator or Voltage
Regulator died, and hence drained your battery while you were driving.
Since you're getting a click, we know you're getting juice to the starter
from the battery, but not enough.  Try recharging your battery, then see if
you can get her to crank up.  She probably won't run long though.  You can
certainly diagnose the Generator or Voltage Regulator using the wonderful
photos and instructions from that website.  The key is to be methodical
rather than just randomly trying to test things.  There is a method to this
madness.

Maybe Jim or Dave can offer some specific advice.  Good luck!

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop
www.texasbugstop.com