Re: [T3] Correct spark plug wires?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> What are the correct spark plug wires for my 1966 Type III (6v)? Would the
> correct one have a ninety degree angle plug (connector) at the distributor
> cap? Are new wire sets available?

I think right-angle connectors started with fuel injection?

I have an NOS 66/67 manual and it shows straight connectors at the dizzy
cap.  Ditto for my NOS '67 manual, although the pics appear to be 1966 pics,
except for a couple changes - heater controls, etc..

My '68 owners manual has the right-angle connectors.

I have purchased both sets of cables at my FLAPS in the past.  I always
check the wire ends at the store, I bought a set once that had a cracked one
once.

Everett
everettb@thesamba.com
http://www.thesamba.com