Re: [T3] 1.9 l Porsche in a Square

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I almost think you got too close to my T4 powered notch last summer, Toby. I
think you caught a fever maybe?

 "Already under the dark lord's ominous cloud, he is just but another step
away from total domination by the dark side." Quote from an unknown minion.

>  I suggest  you immediately send it to me so I can properly recycle it for
you ;)

> Yep, it's been done (almost everything has already been done :p ).  And
you
> don't have to worry about sheet metal.
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/engine/type_4_conversion/

Nice addition, dark stuff there!

>    Toby Erkson
>    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
>    '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L, Berg five-speed

Tom
 Tom's Old VW Home
  http://home.att.net/~drsowatt/index/