[T3] T3 Info Request

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have had numerous T1s, but never a  T3.  I now have the opportunity to buy
a 71 Fastback.  The body is in good condition except it is missing a quarter
panel.  I'm not sure what else I will need to restore it, but I do know I
will need the quarter panel and an interior kit.  I have searched for places
to buy T3 parts (none in my usual T1 places).  Can you all help me with
finding parts, etc.

Also, a little on this car.  It is a 71 Fastback, fuel injected.  Any
comments?

Bob
68 Beetle

</x-charset>