Re: [T3] parts book on line

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Who has a VW parts book on line? I am trying to find what year a
311-905-205E
> distributor fits.

Fitted to 1500 single carb engine numbers 784310 - 1100000, from about Oct
64 to July 65.

I don't know if Big Al is near getting his flash version on-line.  His
layout was very effective, but a lot of work.  I hope to get the other
pictures up soon, but typing 600 pages of numbers, or even OCR-ing them is a
bit daunting.  Might spare more time next year.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------