[T3] Fender beading

<x-flowed>
About two weeks I was surfing and came across a site that sold the correct
fender beading in various colors, and if I recall, they were OEM.
Unfortunately for me, I neglected to write down the address. Shame on me!
Then my daughter cleaned out the history. OUCH!! Has anyone ever come across
a site that sells OEM fender beading in white for my '67 Fastback. I picked
this up from an "older lady" who could'nt drive anymore and it sat outside
for eight years, with 55,000 org miles. It just needs some lov'n care (and
paint,interior,...).

Thanks
Bruce