Re: [T3] limited slip or posi?

Jim Adney wrote:

> On 25 Jan 2002, at 22:53, Simon Glen wrote:
>
> > For German-made Type3s with maunual transmission a limited slip
> > differential was a factory option: VW Option M220.
>
> Has anyone here actually seen such a car? If so, what market was it sold in?

I guess it was a valid option in the snowy alps in central Europe. I also know
that ZF supplied a LSD as aftermarket equipment for both the IRS and swing
trannies, it was included in one of my older VW aftermarket catalogues. The
price (in Norway) was about $1000 some 8-10 years ago.

PerL
73 Variant L