RE: [T3] VW TYPE 3 Front Hood Air Scoops Orig.VW NOS

<x-flowed>Toby,
         I have a set of "Formula Vee Hood Scoop's" that were distributed
by VW and manufactured by Magna Equipment Co. in Santa Monica, CA.  The
part no. is ZVW 152-301.  If you want some pics let me know and I will take
a couple digital pics of the scoops and the box and email them to you off
the list.

 >They aren't NOS (New-Old Stock, neither are they Nitrous Oxide Systems ;),
 >they're after-market. Some sellers, I tell ya...

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top.  Plans for a 1776cc motor,
with a Resto-Custom flavor.  Preps underway for installing some NOS rocker
panels.

</x-flowed>