Re: [T3]Growing and fermentating groups to Parma

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

>  have you been gathering names and local
> locations to have your first little meets ? I think growing
> or at least networking with people to make small or large
> groups is good for the swarms . The Texas folks is making plans
> for one or several. Make and create your groups by letting
> people know were they can meet together for a Pizza or
> whatever and they will gather. Do not just mention it to
> people, talk to them about the fun and knowledge they can gain
> by gathering together. Once casual freindship is created
> you may have your caravan to parma.
>
> Lets all do this before August , this will be fun and grand  !

I agree with Leon. So far, I have only heard from one person that they are
going to stop at my house to caravan from here.
We will probably be leaving from here, and going west on I-80 thru Cheyenne,
Wy. and then on to Ogden, UT, then north on I-84 to the Boise/Parma area.

MapQuest says it is 1411 miles from my house to Parma, and is a 24 hour
drive. Their times are usually pretty conservative.

--
Russ Wolfe
'71 Fastback AT

</x-charset>