RE: [T3] VW TYPE 3 Front Hood Air Scoops Orig.VW NOS

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Probably should clarify this.  They are accessories (dealer installed, like
A/C) authorized by VW.  Taking a stab here but I wouldn't consider them OEM
because they aren't original equipment items when the car rolls off the line
like a door handle would be.

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com

</x-charset>