[T3] Parma route from San Diego and swarm collection areas

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

> I have a route made out, very rough because all was made by maps,
> topographical maps and satellite photos.
> I have lots of collection areas because alot of California
> is almost like one big City. I hope you can set up your site
> so people can sign up at each collection area.
> Cities not mentioned as collection area is just for gas and emergencies
> unless some people change that.
>
> As per Flat 4 Pat suggestions, I made a route for the center of
> California and collection suggestions from Martin and other people.
> The trip will be for 8 to 10 hours a day as Hal Sullivan mentioned.
> Brian gave me the distances : San Diego to Portland 1500
> miles and to Reno 1100 miles, so I opted for the Reno Route.
> I am slightly concerned about the Reno to Parma route because
> there is alot of nothing in between. I hope there are some gas
> stations in between , I will need some inputs for this.
> We need CB radios I have four CB walkies. Can you mention this on
> your Parma site ?
>
> Here is my route:
>
> From San Diego
>
> at Presidio Park .
>
> to HWY 5 North
> 35 miles to
> Oceanside  (collection area)
> 35 miles to
> San Juan Capistrano (collection area)
> 45 miles to
> Fullerton   (collection area)
> 65 miles to
> Santa Clarita (collection area)
> 100 miles to
>
> ---Hwy 5 North to Hwy 99 to Sacramento---
>
> Bakersfield (collection area)
> 60 miles to
> Tulare (Collection area)
> 45 miles
> Fresno (Collection area)
> 55 miles to
> Merced  (???????)
> 40 miles to
> Modesto (??????)
> 65 miles to
>
> Sacramento (collection area and San Fransisco and coast cities route SWARM
> merge area)
>
> --- From HWY 99 taking HWY 80 East---
>
> 50 miles to
> Meadow Vista
> 60 miles to
> Truckee
> 35 miles to
> ---NEVADA---
> Reno           (Got to rest and have some food big time at this point,
> let's make it a campout)
> 30 miles to
> Fernley
> 70 miles to
> Lovelock
> 70 miles to
> Winnemucca (Collection area for the Nevada and Arizona Swarm)
> 50 miles to  (middle of nowhere area )
> Orovada
30 miles to
McDermitt
75 miles to
Burns Junction (Is there a Gas station here ???? Let me know )
40 miles
Jordan Valley
70 miles to
Parma             (All swarms meet here)

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
SAN DIEGO AND TIJUANA

</x-charset>