Subject: Disk brakes on T-III
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:03:56 -0700
From: Kevin Lee Hayes <kevinlh@cnr.colostate.edu>
To: lindgre@online.no

Did you guys settle on a 'best' set-up for the Type III rear
brakes.  I have a heavy engine conversion, and could use
much better braking in the back.

Kevin

* Kevin Lee Hayes
* 1010 McHugh Street
* Fort Collins, CO  80524
*
* Phones:	970-988-8080 Cell Phone
*	970-491-5037 Advanced Technology Lab
*	970-472-9251 Home (Land Line)
*
* E-Mail: kevinlh@cnr.colostate.edu
*
* Research Associate
* M.S. Candidate,
* Geographic Information Systems and Remote Sensing Program
* Colorado State University
*
* Home Page: www.cnr.colostate.edu/~kevinlh
*
*
* "This information is privileged and confidential and is
intended for the
* use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not
* the intended recipient, any dissemination, copying or use
of the
* information is strictly prohibited.   If you have received
this
* transmission in error please delete the information and
notify the sender."