[T3] Do you need engine parts? (Unabashed advertising)

Type 3 fanatics:

It's time for me to start getting serious about building the engine that I need
for the drive to Parma. With that in mind, I just got done tearing down the old
engine that has been sitting on my bench for a couple of years. I'm afraid
that it's been sitting there so long that I can't quite remember what car it
came out of. It is a 73 AT rear mount case (with the factory cutaway to
access the torque converter bolts), with dual oil pressure relief valves. While
this case has the provision for the AT, it would work just fine for a MT engine,
too.

It's in good shape but I would align bore it and add case savers before
rebuilding it into a new engine. The cam follower bores are in good shape.
The crank that came out of it is std/std and in good condition; it's not perfect,
but I think I'd leave it standard rather than grinding it undersize.

There's also a good 4-rivet stock cam. One of several down there. Then I've
got fans, pulleys, flywheels, rods, pushrods, rockers, breathers, oil coolers,
engine tin.... You need it, you name it, you got it! Anything except carbs.

This is NOT the only disassembled engine in my basement. If you need
something, I have it. Ask and I'll make sure you get what you want AND what
you need. Prices are reasonable.

Just ask Keith, I need to clear out some space.  ;-)