[T3] OUCH I HATE THROWING ALL THAT EMAIL AWAY!

I had to throw away so many T3 emails it hurt, but there was no way I was
going to be able to get through all of them and their overwhelming presence
was keeping from getting back on track with you folks, so I'm jumping back
in competely unawares as to what the topics are.

But I'm back.

Drove to Ohio and back for the holidays getting 27 mpg on average, still
getting lousy city mileage (15 mpg at best) but then again even in light
traffic, the traffic lights have me stopped more often than I'm started.

Got to do a little more electrical work a couple weekends ago. For some
reason the blower started working in tandem with the lights. This was
completely out of the blue. I wonder if a loose wire from the blower might
have been dangling and hitting the light switch? Whatever, I managed to get
that fixed and change my speedo bulb for my clock bulb.

Now I need another instrument bulb. Anyone have?

Any other car work I've been doing has been strictly limited to a bi-weekly
rinsedown of the fenderwells and chassis.

Glad to be back. I hope everyone is having a happy new year thus far.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK