[T3] Empi engine

Jim Adney wrote:
>I certainly don't have any problem with someone who would want to make the
>nicest single port, single carb engine they can. I was just troubled by the
>idea of going this route if you were setting out to make a high performance
>engine.

Agreed!  I didn't mean to question this point.  I was intrigued that
someone would build a vintage performance engine.  I thought it was
cool and was trying to argue the point from a 1965 point of view.
Although, I realize that I may have been off-base with some of my
terminologies and examples.  To me, it's just like someone (nowdays)
building a cal-look car.

Brian Schlepp
69 fasty