[T3] needed taillight for 72 squareback

<x-charset Windows-1252>Sam:
	I have a couple used ones. The best one of the two is not in
what I would call great condition. It has some small cracks, a little
crazing, but no holes in it.  It kinda depends on how bad yours are and
what sorta condition you were looking for. I may have my digital camera
sorted out next week or so.
	Also I assume you were just looking for the lenses and not the
metal bulb holders?

Doug