[T3] Type III 1972 Salesman Package

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>I spotted an interesting item on the classifieds:

"This is a 1972 Type III official VW salesman kit which includes: 35mm color film strip with 33 rpm record showing and describing Fastback and all it's features. Also a 40 page salesman's guide to selling the Type III Fastback and squareback. Finally a 16 page sales brochure of the 1972 Fastback Type III. Price $200 firm
Added by: dturos@tm.net at: 19:54 12/25/2001"

This has got to be coolest late T3 collectable I never knew about. My dad has some filmstrips & the like for '60's Fords, but I've never run across anything like this for VW's. I've I have no idea what it's actually worth, but $200 is more than I can spend something like this. Does anyone out there have one? Even seen one? I would just LOVE to see the film strip & hear the record. (Hmmm, don't tell VoA, but that would make one cool bootleg video!) Oh yeah, in case you havn't figured, I have NO connection to the seller...

Later,
EricH.
'71 Variant
'87 Passat Variant Syncro (the other Type 3)