Re: [T3] Lets talk about Powdercoating

<x-charset iso-8859-1>GregG=> any suggestions before I get it done?

If you have any rims dents that need straightening, do that first. The
powdercoaters usually do all the stripping and blasting themselves, so don't
worry about that, but you'll need to be sure they're free of grease, oil,
brake fluid, like that. Clean and dry. And yes, the whole wheel gets done,
it's more work to try to do portions. (The place I use says they can even do
two-tone wheels, I haven't seen one yet.)

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Big Ghia