[T3] Ball Joints

After putting my 66 Square up on jackstands and removing the wheels (to
restore and paint them), I noticed some grease oozing from the right tierod
end.  Looks like the boot is popped off.  Closer inspection showed 3 out of 4
ball joint boots also popped off and oozing grease.  It does not look like
they have been off long or while I was still drivng the car.  It almost looks
like they just came off when I unloaded the suspension by jacking it up.

So, can I put the boots back on or do I need new ball joints?  Will the ball
joint from my 71 Fasty (since it is years from being back on the road and I
have another front end for her anyway) fit the 66 Square?  Are new ones
available?

Thanks,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)