[T3] Reverse lights on Ebay

Sorry to tell you Don,
But proxy bidding as been around as long as ebay has. Marc Bona was
doing nothing shady. If you were puzzled on what happened with the
bidding you have the option of emailing the seller (Being Marc) through
ebay's interface to ask any questions. They give you this option so
things don't get messy. I am sorry to  hear that this is turning into a
little squabble but Marc really has done nothing wrong.
Just my two cents,
jesse
71 fi squareback
86 scirocco
87 golf gt

Don Garies wrote:
First, I have bought about six items off of Ebay during the past year,
and I
never heard of this system before. Had I been expecting it, I wouldn't
have
complained. I'm not sure that I understand it even after Marc explained
it.
His comment about reading the
FAQ on E-bay didn't set too well, either.