From: Dave Campen [mailto:dave@campen.eurobell.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 3:08 PM
To: type3
Subject: Re: [T3] weird/cool wheels

These sound like the VW Lemmertz (your "Semmer") wheels, known as Marathon
or Jubilee wheels. They are a 10-spoke 4.5x15" steel wheel which normally
has a hexagonal "nut" shaped centre cap. They came, I believe, in 34mm and
43mm offset; one for Beetles and one for Type3s, but I forget which fits
which.