Re: [T3] "Where's Toby?", part II

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm listening for good ideas, too.  Maybe it's something my wife and I could
do sometime - buy a tidy Type 3 on the West Coast, then tour with it.  As it
wouldn't have a cooker and bed, I doubt the idea of sleeping in it would
appeal to Anne.  I wonder what the problems of non-nationals owning and
getting insurance on a car would be.   Maybe I just bring a set of UK
plates, as I saw someone in France do.  They were definitely not the correct
legal UK plates for that vehicle, so he probably wasn't paying any tax or
insurance either.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/