Re: [T3] "Where's Toby?", part II

<x-charset iso-8859-1>OK.. Im 2 hours north of NYC, so you GOTTA come up to see me just North of
Albany!
(Clifton Park 12065)!!!  Ive got a guest bedroom your welcome to use!
If you come up labor day or before and the weather holds out we can go up to
the Adirondacks, (another must see..) for a day at the Lake with the Square
and my 57 Penn Yan in tow, a true vintage touring experience!!

And you can see the T3 Shrine...

:)

Keith

Keith Park