Re: [T3] Wanted: "VW 1600 TLE" script

Shad,

I believe that http://www.vw-axel.stauber.com should have one of these. In
their type 3 catalogue, they say that they have all type 3 badges. (including
64-65 E and S) It is priced at 69 DM, which is about $37 if I calulated
correctly. Oh, btw, if you order a badge from them, be sure to order their type
3 catalogue as well. Even if you cant read German, it is full of split diagrams
and nice b&w pictures! And yes, they handle english language emails!

PerL
73 Variant L