RE: [T3] Floors changed in May, 1972?

<x-charset windows-1252>My guess is that the later carpet set is for models that have the 3-point mounting for the seats, which I think are Late 72s and the 73s.  These have a pyramid that the front of the seat attaches to and that effectively separates the front and rear of the floor pans.  I believe all of the seats upto this change are the same in the way they attach to the floor.

BTW, I have a bare 73 Floorpan with these pyramids if anyone wants to see a picture.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Square (???)