[T3]problems

I ordered my stainless braided brake lines from CB and the length
seemed to be alright, infact I think they listed fronts and rears as
different part numbers due to length, IIRC.  But I did have the same
problem with the passenger rear side having the wrong fitting on one
end.  I solved it by using a female/female coupler and rigging a way
of attaching it to the control arm.

Brian Schlepp
69 fasty