[T3] Phillip on a roll, PDX rest stop

    I was up before dawn with the baby, as the sun came up I had a
surprise!  Phillip was half on my lawn and the other half blocking the
street.  My first thought was someone didn't get very far trying to
steal him.  Of course what really happened was I didn't set the
parking brake all the way the night before.  There was a dry spot in
the driveway, so it looks like he rolled down sometime late that
morning.  I'm lucky he missed the tree and no one pegged him in the
street.
    I'd like to add my den and guest room to host several Parma
Invasion caravaners.  I must warn you though, this is no Toby Erkson
bachelor pad, and there will be no Doritos for breakfast!  Madison and
I will be joining the caravan, PARMA OR BUST!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR