Re: [T3] rout to parma

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I understand, and I don't disagree.

I may organize a small regional one day get together in Texas since there
are quite a few T3s in Texas that aren't members of our group, kind of like
a club meet.
The more interest we get locally, the more we can get nationally.  After
all, if our goal for the regional event is "to get people to Parma" it could
only help right?

Let me know your thoughts.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop
www.texasbugstop.com