Re: [T3] rout to parma

<x-flowed>Just an FYI, i have the Invasion sight reserved for 2003 as well.    I
understand Jason's desire for less distance traveled, as i have covered
the country many times by car and motorcycle!  But, I also feel that, if
the Invasion is going to be a success and have any chance at longevity,
that it needs to stay put for at least the 1st two shows.  After that,
hopefully, the name recognition of the event would allow success all
over the country in a variety of locations.   This my sound unfair, but,
i just want to see the event stay around for more than 1 or 2 years.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html

</x-flowed>