Re: [T3] rout to parma

While I know it's a long way... I am Parma Bound or Bust.

 Maybe a regional thing could be done later, but since I am in south east
texas, most anything would be at least a days drive if it's out of texas.
Southern Invasion or Third Coast Invasion ,  would be neat, but it needs to be
in cooler weather. AND it must not conflict with Parma....