RE: [T3] Thermostat Fastners

 I know, I know....it's just in all the years i've
worked on my vw's, they've never had a thermostat
setup intact. I've never been farmiliar with them
because some previous owner had always removed them.
Now that I know they are truly needed, i'm ummmm....
forcing myself to become farmiliar with them.
Marc
1967 Fastback...that will soon warm up properly.
--

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com