Re: [T3] Dash pad transferable?

Another difference on early dashes: all 61-65 model dash pads (except
64-65 N, I think) were shaped differently at the ends to visually wrap
around to meet the door panel caps. Would fit later models without door
panel caps but would look really strange. I think 66 was the first year
for the blank center stripe and the brackets.

Scott
62 1500 KG
65 1500S Squareback Sedan
01 Golf GL

Jim wrote:
>>67(?)-70 have small perforations in a diamond pattern with an
unperforated stripe down the middle. I think others have mentioned that
even earlier cars lack the central blank stripe.<<