Re: [T3] My rebuilt engine is finally running but ???

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Good to hear from Leon again,

Cool oil bad
Hot oil bad
You want your porrage (er Oil) just right!
Cool oil wont flow properly through the passages and hot oil will break down
as you stated.
Put that thermostat in and see how things are, they should be better.

I think youll have problems with the lifters, they barely work when in new
installation as the stock engine doesnt have the proper provisions for
oiling them... I cant think of anyone better than Leon to prove out this
system though, so if they do hold up I may revisit this... :)

Keith

Keith Park

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch@nycap.rr.com