Re: [T3] Rear suspension bump stop ?

I bought two universal rubber stops at the FLAPS, because my car was missing one
as well. The mount "mushroom" was rusted off as well. The universal rubber had
an M8 bolt sticking out the bottom, so I just simply drilled a hole through each
susp. arm and mounted it with a split washer and a nylock nut on the underside.
The result was perfect, and like new :-)

PerL
73 Variant L