Re: [T3] Re: [T3] Ridiculous Valve Question...Continued

Ok, I have adjusted my valves for the forth time, won't run and the 3/4 side
seems to be making alot of noise when I crank it and it tries to fire. So I
check the valves again and they are way out of adjustment, adjust them again
and the same senario. I am 99% sure I am doing it right, this is my 13th VW,
but first T3. Could I have a valve problem contributing to this? Maybe I'm
just in too much of a hurry trying to get it done before the sun goes down...
Thanks,
Robb