Re: [T3] Ridiculous Valve Question

Jason,

What I mean is when I turn the rotor counter clockwise to adjust #2 this puts
the rotor pointing to the #4 plug on the dist?? Shouldn't it point to #2 for
the #2 to be at the top of the stroke? Is this right or am I missing
something stupid like the #2 and #4 wires crossed, although I have looked at
a pic in VW Trends and my wires look ok? My wires are like this:
4 0 0 1
3 0 0 2
Thanks,
Robb